Faculty & Staff International Travel
Employees traveling internationally on TCU business or using TCU funds must have their travel authorized and registered in advance of travel. This includes all international travel supported by TCU, including conferences, research, creative activities, study abroad, teaching, training, recruitment, etc.
Please do not register personal or other non-TCU travel.Register a New Trip Edit an Existing Trip
To register student travelers (solo or group) please visit the Student Travel page.
Travel Registry FAQs
All TCU employees traveling internationally on TCU business or using TCU funds. Do not register personal travel.
- In order to verify individual coverage under the University’s accident, illness, and travel insurance plan.
- For assistance in the event of an emergency and access to a security app called Alert Traveler.
- To receive approval for travel and verification required for travel reimbursement requests.
- Step 1: You submit locations and dates of travel for approval using the International Travel Authorization & Registration portal.
- Step 2: You will receive a response within 24 hours indicating whether your travel is under review. Within 3 weeks, you will receive notification of the decision. See the International Travel Registration process for details.
- Step 3: Once travel has been approved, you may book your flights and accommodation. Edit an Existing Application to submit travel details.
International travel should be authorized prior to committing University funds – ideally 30 days before travel.
All international travel supported by TCU, including conferences, research, creative activities, study abroad, teaching, site visits, athletics, recruitment, etc.
Failure to submit Travel Authorization and Registration may result in delayed or denied reimbursements as well as denial of future travel for TCU.
No, this registry is only for TCU-sponsored international travel.
Yes, click Edit an Existing Application to access a list of all your previous Global TCU applications.
No, this registry is only for TCU employees. Students register by applying to specific programs and activities or through faculty-sponsored registration. If you’re traveling with students or sponsoring a student for independent international travel, please review requirements for Student Travel Registration.
Contact email@example.com for questions or assistance with technical difficulties