Faculty & Staff International Travel
International Travel Authorization & Registration for Employees
Employees traveling internationally on TCU business or using TCU funds must have their travel authorized and registered in advance of travel. This includes all international travel supported by TCU, including conferences, research, creative activities, study abroad, teaching, training, recruitment, etc.
Please do not register personal or other non-TCU travel.
Administrative assistants can also register international travel on behalf of other TCU faculty or staff.Register a New International Trip Edit an Existing Trip
Student Travel – International & Domestic
To register student travel (domestic or international), please visit the Travel with Students page.
Travel Registry FAQs
All TCU employees traveling internationally on TCU business or using TCU funds. Do not register personal travel.
- In order to verify individual coverage under the University’s accident, illness, and travel insurance plan.
- For assistance in the event of an emergency and access to a security app called Alert Traveler.
- To receive approval for travel and verification required for travel reimbursement requests.
- Step 1: You submit locations and dates of travel for approval on the Travel Authorization & Registration form. You will receive a response within 24-48 hours indicating whether your travel is approved, under review, or denied. See how the process works.
- Step 2: Once travel is approved, book your flights and accommodation, then “Edit an Existing Trip” to complete travel details.
International travel should be authorized prior to committing University funds – ideally 30 days before travel.
All international travel supported by TCU, including conferences, research, creative activities, study abroad, teaching, site visits, athletics, recruitment, etc.
Failure to submit Travel Authorization and Registration may result in delayed or denied reimbursements as well as denial of future travel for TCU.
No, this registry is only for TCU-sponsored international travel.
Yes, assistants can register travel on behalf of other TCU faculty or staff here.
Yes, click “Edit an Existing Trip” to access a list of all your previous Global TCU applications.
No, this registry is only for TCU employees. Students register by applying to specific programs and activities. If you’re traveling with students, please review requirements for Travel with Students Abroad.
Contact firstname.lastname@example.org for questions or assistance with technical difficulties