Costs & Refunds
Summer Costs, 2021
- Program Fee: $2,300 – $3,500; covers program fee and program-related activities. Consult the program-specific page for exact costs and details.
- Collected in $500 Non-Refundable First Payment
- Remainder (Final Payment) billed to TCU Student Account
- TCU Tuition: Current cost per credit hour ($1,790) x number of hours:
- 3 credits = $5,370
- 6 credits = $10,740
- 9 credits = $16,110
- 12 credits = $21,480
- Additional Expenses: For airfare, meals, books, personal spending money and other outside expenses not included in the program fee. Individual budgets are highly variable.
Withdrawals & Refund Policy: Summer 2021
(Updated & Revised 3/22/2021):
TCU cancellation of the program: program fee (including deposit) and tuition will be fully refunded. Scholarships and aid will be rescinded.
Student withdrawal from the program and the course:
- Student withdrawals must be in writing to firstname.lastname@example.org. Date of email is date of withdrawal.
- Before April 5, 2021: program fee (including deposit) and tuition will be fully refunded. Scholarships and aid will be rescinded.
- After April 6, 2021, and before the first day of the program: The student is responsible for the entire program fee, which will be charged to the student account. Scholarships and aid will be rescinded and may not be used to cover the program fee or any portion thereof. Tuition will be fully refunded.
- After the first day of the program: The student is responsible for the entire program fee and for tuition, and scholarships and aid will be rescinded and may not be used to cover the program fee or tuition.
Flight arrangements and all other arrangements made by the participant are the sole responsibility of the participant. TCU will not provide refunds in case of TCU cancellation or student withdrawal.
TCU encourages students to purchase Trip Cancellation insurance.