Global Learning Programs are short-term study abroad programs led by TCU faculty. These programs provide rich, intensive, site-based learning opportunities for students.
The hallmarks of Global Learning Programs include:
- Academic content contextualized in broader world and situated within the Center for International Studies’ Global Realities
- Experiential and holistic learning opportunities
- Academically rich programming which differ from classroom-based learning
Full-time faculty at TCU are invited to submit proposals to lead a Global Learning Program. If you are interested in developing a GLP, please review these resources:
If you would like to develop a faculty-led program for a time other than summer, please contact the Center.
Forms and Resources
- Per Diem Rates (2016 – 2017)
- Tips for Completing Reimbursement Forms
- Example1 Reimbursement Form
- Example 2 Reimbursement Form
Please note: the example reimbursement forms are abridged and edited. They demonstrate some best practices but are not the full reimbursement submitted.