This policy applies to all TCU employees and students engaged in university-supported or university-sponsored international travel.
This policy applies to all short-term international travel programs, organized or sponsored by TCU, that involve non-degree, undergraduate, and/or graduate students. TCU employees may email email@example.com for access to this policy.
This policy does not supplant TCU’s Alcohol policy, rather it clarifies how it applies to students participating in TCU programs and sponsored activities while abroad. TCU employees may email firstname.lastname@example.org for access to this policy.
The Per Diem Policy for reimbursing meals and incidentals applies to TCU full-time, exempt employees (not graduate or undergraduate students) traveling internationally for one of the colleges or units that have opted into the policy, including the:
- AddRan College of Liberal Arts
- Bob Schieffer College of Communication
- Center for International Studies
- College of Education
- College of Fine Arts
- College of Science & Engineering
- Harris College of Nursing & Health Sciences
- John V. Roach Honors College
- Neeley School of Business